Daniel F. Hanlon
Daniel F. Hanlon is an associate in the law firm of Marquardt & Belmonte, P.C. Mr. Hanlon received his Bachelor's degree in Marketing from Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois, and his Masters of Business Administration and his Juris Doctorate from Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois.
Mr. Hanlon is admitted to practice before the Illinois Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
During law school, Mr. Hanlon was a law clerk with the DuPage County State's Attorney's Office working mainly in the Civil Division and the Juvenile Felony Division. After graduating from law school, Mr. Hanlon became an Assistant State's Attorney in DuPage County. As an Assistant State's Attorney he handled numerous traffic and criminal misdemeanor cases as well as juvenile misdemeanor and felony cases. After leaving the State's Attorney's Office, Mr. Hanlon focused on civil litigation matters including, but not limited to, mortgage foreclosure matters, forcible entry and detainer matters and construction law.
DuPage County Ethics Advisor, February 2013 through Present
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Business Formations
- Traffic and Criminal Misdemeanors
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- Honors: Law Clerk, DuPage County State's Attorney's Office
- Northern Illinois University
- Illinois State University
- Major: Business Administration